Church of England member call to ban the building of mosques

Anynews unrelated to Terrorism

Moderators: Cell_Leader, ikaotiki, Julstar

carbomb
Colonel [O-6]

Church of England member call to ban the building of mosques

Post by carbomb »

Church of England Synod member’s call to ban the building of any new mosquesRuth Gledhill, Religion Correspondent
A prominent evangelical member of the Church of England’s General Synod has called for a ban on the building of any more mosques in Britain.

Alison Ruoff also claimed that Sharia was inevitable in this country if mosques continued to be built here.

In an interview with London’s Premier Christian Radio, Mrs Ruoff, a former magistrate, said: “No more mosques in the UK. There are enough mosques for Muslims in this country. They don’t need any more.

“You build a mosque and then what happens? You have Muslim people moving into that area, all the shops will then become Islamic, all the housing will then become Islamic and as the Bishop of Rochester has so wisely pointed out, that will be a no-go area for anyone else.

“They will bring in Islamic law. We cannot allow that to happen.”

Dr Michael Nazir-Ali enraged the Muslim community when he warned recently that parts of Britain had become no-go areas for non-Muslims. Mrs Ruoff comes from the same conservative wing of the church. Leading Muslims hit back at Mrs Ruoff. Inayat Bunglawala, Assistant Secretary General of the Muslim Council of Britain, said: “These are unfortunately very bigoted and, frankly, xenophobic remarks.”

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/commen ... 663198.ece
I doubt this retard ever set fot near an area with a mosque.
carbomb
Colonel [O-6]

Post by carbomb »

This explains alot :lol:
Brits are paranoidBy EMMA MORTON

Published: Today

IF you think everybody has got it in for you, you are not alone — more than a third of Brits are PARANOID.

The condition doesn’t just affect the severely mentally ill as experts once thought.

There could be up to 20 million people feeling threatened or persecuted, a study revealed yesterday.

Experts arrived at the conclusion after sending 200 volunteers on a computer-generated four-minute trip in a London Tube carriage.

They studied reactions to “virtual” passengers — who breathed, looked around and even met their gaze — as Tube noises played in the background.

One paranoid passenger said a “dodgy” computer character looked as if he might turn aggressive or “plant a bomb”.

Scared

A second was scared she might be sexually molested, while a third feared a virtual passenger who kept moving a hand was a pickpocket.

A fourth was “spooked” by another virtual passenger. She said later: “I’m sure he looked at me more than a couple of times though I might be imagining it.”

Advertisement

Almost 40 per cent of the volunteers, who all wore virtual reality headsets, had one or more paranoid thoughts.

Those rated worried, pessimistic or lacking in self-esteem before the Tube trip were the most susceptible.

Dr Daniel Freeman, of the Institute of Psychiatry at King’s College London, who led the study, said: “In the past, only those with a severe mental illness were thought to experience paranoid thoughts, but now we know that this is simply not the case.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... 988805.ece
analyst
Sergeant [Command E-5 Grade]

Post by analyst »

LOL these people make me laugh.
They should worry about themselves.
I think they have a hard time with their own people...filling their shrines every sunday has become an almost impossible task.
I think what these people hate is to see Muslims strong in their worship of God.