Somalis subject to chemical attacks

Anynews unrelated to Terrorism

Moderators: Cell_Leader, ikaotiki, Julstar

ikaotiki
Site Admin
Site Admin

Somalis subject to chemical attacks

Post by ikaotiki »

Some 25 Somali mothers complain their children are turning blind and deaf because Ugandan and Burundian soldiers are using chemical weapons.

Talking to the media, the women said that at least 10 children have lost their mental bearings and 30 others have become blind and deaf as the Ugandan and Burundian forces are using new types of chemical weapons when they attack and destroy their houses, Press TV correspondent reported late Friday from Mogadishu.

They say that these soldiers are not peacekeepers but peace killers, our correspondent quoted them as saying.

They also said that these so-called peacekeepers are worse than the Ethiopian troops. First the Ethiopian troops massacred the civilians and now the troops from Burundi and Uganda are doing the same, they said.

The suffering mothers are calling on international fact-finding teams, particularly the United Nations, international community and the Islamic world to investigate as to how these peacekeepers are destroying their houses and their children are going insane, our correspondent reported.

The mothers are also holding the Uganda government, its president and the military officers responsible for the civilian massacre taking place.

Our correspondent further said that more than 400 injured women and children have been admitted to hospitals while thousands of civilians are again fleeing from their homes for safe havens.

FTP/HAR
eju
Brigadier General [O-7]

Post by eju »

This sounds really horrible.
ikaotiki
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ikaotiki »

eju wrote:This sounds really horrible.
I couldn't agree more...
Julstar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Julstar »

Well ... I would calm down on that.
The "PressTV correspondent" is a source within - or very close - to Al Shahab (or whatever).
He reported for example 8 dead UN peace keepers some days ago. In reality it was one.
The weeks before he always reports "dead civilians, killed by Ethiopians" and "dozens of Somali government soldier killed" ... There was no independent confirmation for this.

In conclusion: All his jokes are a joke :idea:

PEACE
ikaotiki
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ikaotiki »

Julstar wrote:Well ... I would calm down on that.
The "PressTV correspondent" is a source within - or very close - to Al Shahab (or whatever).
He reported for example 8 dead UN peace keepers some days ago. In reality it was one.
The weeks before he always reports "dead civilians, killed by Ethiopians" and "dozens of Somali government soldier killed" ... There was no independent confirmation for this.

PEACE
yea i wasn't real sure about the validity of the source
but figured it was worth discussing...
Julstar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Julstar »

ikaotiki wrote:
Julstar wrote:Well ... I would calm down on that.

PEACE
yea i wasn't real sure about the validity of the source
but figured it was worth discussing...
Of course! And as I pointed out before. Even "presstv" news ARE news and therefore worthy to discuss in here :!: